Klook.com

Thursday, April 19, 2018

, ,

The flute player who joined a Hip Hop club on mistake

Kim Jinwoo looks like a flute player who mistakenly joins a Hip Hop clubㅋㅋㅋ

+++
힙합동아리에 잘못들어온 플룻전공생.jpg | 인스티즈
One puppy who's brave enough to get stuck in the middle of large dogs..


-The caption suits him really well..ㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute..ㅋㅋ He looks like a small puppy who thinks that he's a large dog..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Brave puppy..ㅋㅋㅋ

-In the middle of that, look at how freaking handsome Mino is..

-Jinwoo is seriously so cute.. Ugh..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Jjinwoo-ya.. You're such a cutie..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I once met Kim Jinwoo in person and I swear I seriously thought I was looking at a doll..

-He's 178cm tall but he magically turns into a shorty when he's around Winner's members..

-They really do look like a Hip Hop crew in the first picture..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how he's the only one who does the V sign, on top of that with both of his handsㅋㅋㅋ So cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've unintentionally met Winner before and their legs are seriously so long..ㄷㄷ 

-This might sound offensive but he looks like a woman in the second pictureㅠㅠㅠ Because of how gorgeous he looks..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He really does look so beautiful..

-Whoa.. He's so cute..

-He looks like Hwang Jungeum in the last picture.. So freaking prettyㄷㄷ

-Why do the pictures look edited to me?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't with the title..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com