Klook.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

, ,

Taeyeon: Because my fans keep fighting about me..

'The fans keep fighting and debating whether if I look better with or without my bangs. That's why I decided to style them like this'


-Ah, she's seriously so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Unnie, I really like you both in long and short hairstyle. Would you like to style them half long and half short..?

-Look at her charms..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so freaking funny..ㅋㅋIs that edited?ㅋㅋ

-That is an old picture but I will never get tired of it..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks beautiful regardless her hairstyle!ㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim-Friendly..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Our Taeng is such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Unnie, you're so prettyㅠㅠ

-Unnie, would you like to try to dye your hair half black and half blonde?

-Ah..ㅋㅋㅋI love you..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Unnie, I can decide whether if you look better with black hair or blonde.. Would you mind to dye them half black and half blonde?
trazy.com