Klook.com

Sunday, April 15, 2018

, , ,

Lai Guan Lin wearing Yoo Seonho's official goodiesㅋㅋㅋ


Someone posted a picture of Lai Guan Lin wearing the sweater that is known to be Yoo Seonho's goodiesㅋㅋㅋ
It's really nice to see the friendship between Yoo Seonho and Lai Guan Lin..

[+86][-6]

1. [+15][-0] Lai Guan Lin's father even went to Yoo Seonho's fanmeeting that was held in Taiwanㅋㅋㅋㅋ<3<3<3

2. [+8][-0] Lai Oppa, I love you<3

3. [+7][-0] This is why I love the Cube Boysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+6][-0] That's so cute..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's either Cube or Seonho himself who gave that sweater to Guan Lin, don't you think so?ㅠㅠㅠ I somehow can imagine Seonho acting all cutesy in front of Lai Guan Lin while handing the sweater and says, 'Hyung, wear this everyday', and Guan Lin would just laugh and say, 'Okay, I'll wear this while thinking of you'ㅠㅠ<3<3<3

5. [+5][-0] So freaking handsome.. Lai Innocent Guan Lin..

6. [+4][-0] Guan Lin is so freaking handsome..

7. [+4][-0] I heard that Guan Lin slept over at Seonho's at Christmasㅋㅋㅋ Cuties..

8. [+3][-0] Seonho revealed that Guan Lin put a chick doll on his bed and video-called Seonho just to say, 'I'm sleeping with you tonight'ㅠㅠㅠ My babyㅠㅠ

9. [+2][-0] Whoa.. I'm so jealous..ㅋㅋㅋ....And somehow I also feel sad..

10. [+2][-0] Honestly speaking, Guan Lin and Seonho need to debut together..
trazy.com