Klook.com

Saturday, April 14, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

Fantagio's top visuals that were born once in every 2 years

1989: Kang Hana
(She ended her contract with Fantagio not a long time ago)
P3V8pec

1991: Nara
pPlJy
isiiI

1993: Seo Kangjoon
EbuYz
cMljt

1995: Ong Seongwoo
DpROU
IgbJM

1997: Cha Eunwoo
uSqpy
mVKWU

1999: Kim Doyeon
dNdzj
HdNyc


-I had no idea Cha Eunwoo is under Fantagio..

-Fantagio and Pledis have the type of visuals that I really like..

-I didn't know Cha Eunwoo is a 97 liner.. He's so young..

-I really want to steal Seo Kangjoon's face..

-Ong Seongwoo is so freaking handsome..

-Look at Seo Kangjoon.. How could a person be that good-looking.. The real face-genius..

-Nara is so freaking beautiful..

-I f*cking love Kim Doyeon with all of my heart..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ong Seongwoo is very very good-looking.. You just can't help but gasp when you see him in person..

-Cha Eunwoo is a 97liner..? I thought he was older..

-Ong is so handsome~~~

-Ong Seongwoo and Kim Doyeon are totally my type..

-Look at how beautiful the flower garden we have right here..

-Nara is beautiful, it's just the OP that pick some bad pictures of her..ㅠㅠ I really liked her acting during Suspicious Partner, she looked so gorgeous in the drama.

-All of them are so freaking beautiful and handsome..ㅠㅠ

-Kim Doyeon is the epitome of beauty..

-Ong Seongwoo is seriously so handsome..ㅠㅠ Not only handsome but he also has a really great body proportionㅠㅠ
trazy.com