I seriously can't bring myself to understand those people who hate on celebrities because of their skins.. Like why would you hate them because of their skins?? I mean just how clear, moisturized, soft, smooth, and nice is your skin that you can say something bad about celebrities' skins? That's just disgusting.. Do what you want, they're still so much more good-looking than you..
1. [+74][-2] Kids who say something mean about celebrities' skins are usually the ones who uses heavy make up on daily basisㅋㅋㅋ They're just ruining their skins that actually are already ruined..
2. [+68][-8] Agreeㅋㅋㅋ Especially the ones who usually say something about Seolhyun's skin toneㅋㅋㅋ Eventhough she has a dark skin tone, she's prettier than you~~ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+63][-0] The fact that they enjoy attacking other people with words makes them sound like idiots..
4. [+24][-1] I can proof you that I'm not an Army. I really don't get people who hate on Jungkook's skin.. His skin is obviously very sensitive, since he debuted at a really young age, had to put on a lot of make up through his puberty.. Most of my friends are Armys so they often force..? me to watch BTS' video and there was this video where BTS showed the member who has the most cosmetic products and it was Jungkook.. He mixed some things and I even saw vinegar in one of it and when he was asked the reason why, he just answered 'Demodex Folliculorum!' in a really bright toneㅋㅋ Eventhough Jungkook is not my bias, I get mad when people state that he doesn't take care of his own skin, etc. He's trying hard to take care of his skin, but things are not turning well for him. Honestly, I find it ridiculous how people always use skin as the reason for them to hate on a celebrity..
5. [+11][-1] I always get mad whenever I see people talking something bad about Seolhyun's skin..
6. [+11][-0] Not just skin, but also their overall faces.. It's really dumb to hate on celebrities just because of their faces..
7. [+8][-26] You must be an Army..
8. [+7][-0] Isn't it obvious that celebrities get skins troubles? I mean, they have to wake up at dawn and get make up on their face and get ready for their schedules.. They sweat during their schedules, but they just wipe it off and cover it with another layer of make up.. And at night, they probably have trouble with sleeping, etc.. Actors and actresses get skins treatment even on the day they have no schedules, because their schedules are much tighters than idols' schedules.. My bias is currently getting a lot of hate because of his skin, but honestly.. I would still shield him even if he wasn't my bias..
9. [+7][-0] Those people don't realize how they look like in real life.. They're really pathetic..
10. [+6][-1] Using plastic surgery as the reason to hate on celebrities.. I don't know why do you have to hate a celebrity just because they got something done..