Klook.com

Sunday, December 31, 2017

,

The song that slowly getting recognition and interests from public

Day6's You Were Beautiful

It's the most-searched song at the time


-Please climb up the charts again, please..

-I really wish everyone in this world know how great Day6's songs are..ㅠㅠ

-All of Day6's songs are great..ㅠㅠ

-This is a really nice song..

-You Were Beautiful is the best Day6's song in my opinion..

-Hul.. Day6's is going to hit big.. They're going to hit big!

-All of Day6's songs are really nice..ㅠㅠ Especially Let Go, it's a must-listen!

-You can always trust Day6 when it comes to great music!

-I always recommend this song to my friends and they all like it, I've never heard anyone telling me it's a bad song!!ㅠㅠ

-Let's go climb up the charts!!

-What the-.. Why am I tearing up right now..

-Whoa.. Finallyㅠㅠ Trust me, you can always trust Day6 when it comes to great music!

-Please make everyone know who Day6 is!! So that there won't be anyone in this whole world who doesn't know who Day6 is!

-Day6 is the best!!

-Please..ㅠㅠ Day6, let's hit big this time!!ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. This day has finally come!! Let's go, Day6!

-Oh, I know this song. I like it so much!!
trazy.com