Klook.com

Sunday, December 31, 2017

, , , ,

Lee Kwangsoo's reactions after receiving flower bouquet from Kim Sejeong during SBS Entertainment Awards

After receiving an award in SBS Entertainment Awards, Kim Sejeong stepped off the stage and handed out flowers to the celebrities who have worked with her and helped her through the year. One of them were Lee Kwangsoo and he was seen smiling brightly as he received the flowerㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-I can feel his happiness just by looking at the gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, Kwangsoo is seriously so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Kwangsoo is really handsome.. Especially when he has his hair styled like that..

-I can totally see how much he loves it..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Sejeong is so kind and beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Kwangsoo's smile makes my heart skips a beat..

-Sejeong received an award???

-Such a nice sight to look at..ㅠㅠ

-He's seriously so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, Kwangsoo-nim thank you so much for adoring my baby..ㅠㅠ

-I love this interaction..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He seems to be really liking it..ㅋㅋㅋ That's cute..

-How does small thing like this make my heart flutter..

-I bet he's like 'Yesss!!!!' inside his head..ㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute!!ㅎㅎㅎ
trazy.com