Klook.com

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

, ,

JYP's neutral action regarding Jihyo's bangs

These are the official photo teasers of Heart Shaker, Jihyo is seen with and without bangs in these picturesㅋㅋㅋ

ApbDv
tUchI
GdqHhIRIfd

But fans prefer...

Jihyo with no bangs
bXpNS
aqWEQ
KGeEV


-Jihyo is the best..ㅠㅠ

-Me too.. I like her better with no bangs..ㅎㅎㅎ

-Hul.. It's my first time seeing her with no bangs.. She actually looks beautiful without them, I wonder why the stylists keep her bangs.. 

-She looks beautiful with and without bangs..

-She has distinct facial features which makes her look stuffy with bangs.. She looks better without them!

-She still looks beautiful even with her bangs.. I personally think she's the most beautiful member in Twice these days..

-So freaking pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Why does she look so freaking beautiful..ㅠㅠ 

-I think she looks more idol-ish with her bangs..

-Jihyo's eyes are treasure.. They sparkle..ㅠㅠ

-I'm actually more on the 'bangs' side, but I started to waver because of the first gif..

-I like her better with no bangs!! I mean, she looks beautiful with and without bangs but I think she looks way more beautiful without them..

-I mean.. She looks beautiful either way;; There's nothing to debate here..

-She's so charming..ㅠㅠ

-Jihyo is so gorgeous..ㅠㅠ

-Jihyo looks the best with side-swept bangs..

-So freaking gorgeous!!! She looks gorgeous with and without bangs!
trazy.com