Klook.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

,

There is another Daniel among the trainees in Produce 101 Season 2!

is Starship Ent.'s trainee, Lee!! Gwang!! Hyun!!
He was in the Team 1 of Replay (a.k.a Pink Slave) and Rhythm Ta Team (a.k.a Healing Ta)!

Sewoon: Lee Daniel~!

ZtbeJ
Gwanghyun: It's Lee Daniel (For real)

He reveals his christian name in the behind scenes that was uploaded yesterday!

jnqrH
Gwanghyun: I miss Daniel Hyung<3 (Since we keep talking about his name)

He unconsciously said that he misses Kang Danielㅋㅋㅋ

The interaction between Kang Daniel and Lee Daniel
(Both of them were from class B)

Last but not least, here have some gifs of Gwanghyun..
oUtoJfN
S2J7Wef
L7CZIqW


-Gwanghyun is such a cutie..ㅠㅠㅠ

-So cute..ㅋㅋㅠ

-Gwanghyun is really really cute..ㅠㅠ

-Oh~~ㅋㅋ I'm a fan of the other Daniel, but I have to admit that he's really cute.. I wish him all the best!

-I've always thought that he looked like a cute rat, I forgot that the word 'hamster' exists.. Anyway, he's really cute..

-Hamster..ㅠㅠ When will he get to debut..ㅠㅠ

-Haemjji-yaㅠㅠ Our Haemjji has gotten so much prettier..ㅠㅠ

-I like Gwanghyun..ㅜㅜ

-He's so cute.. He reminds me of a hamster!!ㅋㅋㅋ

-The human version of hamster..8ㅅ8

-Hul.. He's so cute!!!

-Hul.. What the.. He's too cute to be real..

-Gwanghyunie my precious baby..ㅠㅠ

-He looks like Seventeen's Hoshi..ㅋㅋ He's cute!ㅎㅎㅎ

-I like you Gwanghyun-ah..ㅠㅠ  When will we get to see you on stage?ㅠㅠ

-I really like his voice..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com