Klook.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

,

The things that 100% will make any women's heart to flutter when men do it

1. When he pats your head

ikIhd
2. When he compares the size of his hand with yours
Especially if he says, 'Your hands are so small.. They look cuteㅎㅎ'

lKyHt
3. When he says, 'Hey kiddo, grow a little bit taller~~ Sleep earlyㅋㅋㅋ'


-Nope..

-I don't like people touching my head..

-It only makes your heart flutter when the person you like does it.. It's not heart-fluttering at all when the person who does it is someone who you don't like..

-I hate three of these things.. I don't like people touching my body, and who does he think he is to call me 'kiddo'?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I f*cking hate #1.. Don't ever lay your hand on my head, it's not heart-fluttering at all..

-How is it possible for me to hate all of these things..ㅋㅋㅋ I don't like it, even if it was my bias who does it to me..

-F*ck.. Nope..

-I haven't washed my hair.. Don't touch it..

-I f*cking hate #1 and #3.. I only like #2..

-#1: Don't touch my head, f*ck off.. #2: My heart will flutter if the person who I like does it to me (There's a possibility that I will do it first, though).. #3: I'm over 170cm, there's no way that anyone would call me a kiddo..

-I don't hate it, neither do I like it..ㅎㅎ

-Screw all of these.. My heart will only flutter when a guy treats me a meal..

-The most heart-fluttering sentence for me is: 'I'm gonna treat you a meal..'

-K.. K... Kiddo..??? Yeah.. If it was Kang Daniel who said it to me then my heart will freaking flutter..

-Ugh.. Just f*ck off..
trazy.com