Klook.com

Thursday, August 3, 2017

,

What is the thing that you dislike even though people around you like it?

For me, it's ramyeonㅋㅋㅋ

My friends think it's delicious, but I don't.. I feel like I'm eating flour when I eat it, but I have to admit it has a really great smell, though.. And I also like the broth..ㅜㅋㅋㅋ It's weird, right?ㅋㅋㅋ I find it weird as wellㅋㅋㅋ That's why the only thing I can enjoy from ramyeon is the smell..

Are there anyone who are as unique as me?


[+218][-12]

1. [+474][-35] People are very into Produce 101.. I'm fed up of seeing Produce 101 related posts on Pann, which made me stop watching the show..

2. [+378][-4] People here are only talking about food, but the OP didn't state that it has to be about food so here I am.. ㅎㅎ I really hate going to water park or swimming pool. My friends always ask me to go with them, but just imagine.. In the middle of the crowd in water park or swimming pool, there must be some of them who don't take shower beforehand, have viruses, or even pee in the pool.. It's just disgusting..ㅠㅠ

3. [+322][-9] Hanging out with my friends? I'm too lazy to do that, I just don't like 'playing around' in the first place..

4. [+278][-3] Pink sausage.. My friends say it's delicious, but I just hate it so freaking muchㅠㅠ It's sausage, but I feel like I'm eating a bunch of flour when I eat it..

5. [+227][-199] Kim Jongin, I seriously don't understand why people are calling him handsome.. In my eyes, he's just someone who looks very cheesy..

6. [+193][-5] Oyster. Especially when someone talks and their mouths smell like oyster..ㅜㅜ

7. [+188][-14] Song Joongki, I just don't feel anything towards him. I don't understand why people think he's cool.. I don't think he's charming as a man.. He doesn't even suit the soldier role that he plays in Descendants of The Sun, he sounds very cheesy..

8. [+176][-2] I hate Facebook, I don't like my privacy being revealed to the public... On top of that, it has a lot of advertising..

9. [+151][-1] Contacting my friends, especially during school breaks

10. [+142][-10] I just strangely don't find Song Joongki <3 Song Hyekyo likable.. I still haven't watched their drama, and I originally had no interest in them. I don't know why I just suddenly dislike them..
trazy.com