Klook.com

Sunday, August 6, 2017

What if men use their social medias like women do?

남자들이 여자들 처럼 SNS를 쓴다면 (약후) | 인스티즈


-Whoa..ㅋㅋㅋ The pictures look really cool, anyway..

-Is it the same like women = fragrance, men = smell..?

-The pictures somehow look very cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's just meh..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who finds it hilarious?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I saved some of the pictures for references when I take pictures with my friends later..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh boy..ㅋㅋㅋ

-What a nice sight to look at..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Why do they look so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I literally burst out laughing at the heart shape..ㅋㅋ

-It looks fine, though?ㅋㅋㅋ And quite funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-They have a really nice back sides^^

-That pictures of them copying Beyonce, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are they pulling down their pants....ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Butts..ㅋㅋㅋ

-They're very good at imitating women's way to take pictures..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's so cute.. I wonder why don't they do that in real life..
trazy.com