Klook.com

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

, ,

The recent whereabouts of the guy with long hair in Seventeen

Seventeen's Jeonghan in the concert VCR that was recently uploaded
He was well-known ad the guy who has long hair in Seventeen.

Jeonghan during his early debut days, Adore U era!
It was iconic..

He showcases another type of 'handsome-pretty' after cutting his hair short
Honestly, it's not easy to look good with this hairstyle..

I thought I was reading a manga..

Even Dispatch can't help but admire his visual..ㅋㅋ Dispatch used this picture as their facebook page's header for a quite long time..

I'm willing to get arrested if there's any police who looks like this..

He has a pretty bad eyesight, so he always wear contact lenses. But during Don't Wanna Cry, he was sometimes seen wearing glasses because his eyes hurt..
This picture was taken on his way to work, but he already looks that perfect..

Jeonghan really suits the nickname 'Sunshine'..
His visual still shines bright whether if he has long or short hair..
Thank you for always showing us your bright side..

[+75][-2]

1. [+26][-0] Why does Pledis always tell pretty guys in their company to grow out their hair.. The same thing also goes to Choi Minki..

2. [+25][-0] ㅡㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+22][-0] Seventeen's Vernon..? I only know him in Seventeen, I had no idea that he was this handsome..

4. [+13][-0] Whoa, f*ck.. He's so freaking handsome, isn't he crazy??

5. [+12][-0] I've always wanted him to cut his hair short, but now that he has cut it, I miss his long hair..ㅠㅠ

6. [+9][-0] This post is like a garden full of flower.. He's really handsome..

7. [+7][-0] He's indeed very handsome..

8. [+7][-0] Yoon Jeonghan is really handsome..ㅠㅠ

9. [+6][-0] This is the picture of him that I saved even though I'm not his fan.. I think he would be more handsome if he cuts his hair a little bit short and dye it dark..

10. [+6][-0] Whoa.. I thought that was a whole different person..
trazy.com