Klook.com

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

, ,

The only bad thing about Wanna One's Energetic

Those who I predicted would get lots of lines, get too much lines than I thought.
And those who I predicted would get a small amount of lines, get a really really small amount of lines even smaller than I thought.
The difference is just too severe..
Especially Park Jihoon.. He ranked 2nd in the final ranking, but the only part he gets in this song is just 'Now we're gonna start our story'.. I can't believe he only gets one line that only worth 12 syllables in his debut song..
What's going on..? Not to mention that his position is not in the center when he sings his part..
The lines distribution is just too unfair..

[+159][-66]

1. [+106][-89] Let's just be considerate and shut your mouth if you're really Jihoon's fan.. He always gets the spotlight in variety shows..

2. [+54][-1] I know right.. I'm not happy with the lines distribution as well, but let's not fight just because of this..

3. [+45][-20] I knew Wannables would bring up this topic in no timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ There would be a fanwar in our fandom at this rate..ㅜ

4. [+26][-1] It's because Hwang Minhyun, Ong Sungwoo, Ha Sungwoon, and Kim Jaehwan's voices suit their parts really well.. They have no other choices. Besides that, you have to consider the quality of the song too..

5. [+21][-3] As a Jihoon's fan, I do feel upset. But now that we're in a team, isn't it better for us to stream to their songs instead of debating?? Let's not taint the image of Wanna One, who just recently debuted.. Seems like this was the best decision that the producer made. I mean, it's the same in the other groups. Members who have great singing skills would be given a lot of parts. Are there any reasons why this thing shouldn't be applied in Wanna One..? I'm not saying that Jihoon is not talented. It's just that there are some members who have better singing skills in the group, that's why most of the parts are given to those members. I would've done the same if I was the producer.

6. [+20][-1] I do feel upset too, but Energetic has a lot of high-notes that's why those parts are given to the members with great singing skills..ㅠㅠ As what was stated in articles, Wanna One worked really hard on this song.. I believe Jihoon would get more parts in the next album if he works harder!

7. [+18][-0] It is said that the members distribute the parts based on who suits the part the most, they all agreed to it.. I understand that you might feel upset that Jihoon has a small amount of lines, but why do you keep on complaining..

8. [+15][-0] The only member who has things guaranteed is the one who ranked #1..ㅋㅋ And Yoon Jisung also only has one line in the song, but all you guys talk about is Park Jihoon..

9. [+10][-0] What are you guys talking about, f*ck.. The ranks have nothing to do with the lines distribution.

10. [+6][-0] What about Burn It Up? He has a decent amounts of parts in that song, though..?
trazy.com