Klook.com

Sunday, August 13, 2017

, ,

The male idol who would have a lot of fansites and fancams if he had debuted in this generation



is Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo
I think there would be a lot of fancams of him surface online every time he performs
He's really good at performing on stage, not to mention that he often does fanservice in the middle of her performance. He knows fangirls' hearts really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Not only Lee Minwoo, but also Shinhwa in overall..

-The fans who brought camcorder to take fancam of him in that era are seriously amazing..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Minwoo's performance for his solo song is seriously so sexy.. I need to watch it again..

-I'm not a fan of him, but I agree with this post..

-It's a shame that he's short, but he looks cool..

-You can see how much the technology has developed by seeing his old fancams..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wasn't Shinhwa the idol group with the biggest fandom back then..?

-He still has a really strong fandom.. Doesn't he..?

-He was born to be an idol..

-I automatically think of Lee Minwoo when I saw the title..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He has a great singing skill and he knows how to create choreography on his own.. On top of that, he has an excellent visual. He was really popular back then, and I bet he would've been popular as well if he had debuted in this generation..

-God-Minwooㅠㅠㅠ

-Sometimes my friends and I imagine what if Lee Minwoo was over 180cm tall.. We think he doesn't even need to debut in a group, he would be doing well even as a solo..

-Agree..ㅋㅋ I personally think he's the most charming member in Shinhwa..

-Agree.. His dancing skill is just really great..

-Agree.. He often does fanservice and he always rock his performance..
trazy.com