Klook.com

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

, ,

The male idol who can only wink with his mouth open

입 벌려야 윙크가 가능한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈
Got7's Youngjae

입 벌려야 윙크가 가능한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈
Looks like he can only wink if he opens his mouth..


-That's cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Youngjae has a really beautiful voice..ㅠㅠ But no one notices that..ㅠㅠ

-Cutie..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks so cute, I suddenly have the urge to save that gif..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Youngjae-ya, my babyㅋㅋㅋ You're so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. The same thing also goes to me..ㅋㅋㅋ

-There are unexpectedly a lot of people who can only wink if they open their mouths...ㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks so freaking cute in the last gif..ㅋㅋ

-Youngjae is mine..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seems like we're a match made in heaven..ㅠㅠ I can only wink if I open my mouth as well..ㅠㅠ

-I was like 'Oh.. This must be Youngjae..' when I first read the title..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Yup, my husband is really adorable..ㅠㅠ

-Isn't everybody like that too..? Is it possible to wink without opening your mouth?

-Hul.. He looks really handsome..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's my Youngjae..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. That's exactly what I do every time I try to winkㅋㅋㅋ

-Choi Youngjae's charming point..
trazy.com