Klook.com

Friday, August 4, 2017

, ,

The celebrities who are in love with Mamamoo's Hwasa


Hyuna
마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈

Hyuna has always been a fan of Hwasa ever since Hwasa first debuted
Hyuna offered Hwasa for a collaboration and in the end, they made it!
마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈
Sexy Hyuna and Hwasa's hot performance

마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈
She can't hide how much she likes Hwasa


마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈

GFriend
마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈
GFriend has been in love with Hwasa for the past year

마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈
Hwasa numerously got confession from GFriend's members in an episode of Weekly Idol

마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈
Cuteㅋㅋㅋ

마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈

Loco
마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈
'I have someone that I like, i'ts Mamamoo's Hwasa'
마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈
'I've been constantly saying this everywhere I go'

마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈

Nana
When she was asked whether if she likes any idols
마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈
'Mamamoo's Hwasa! She's overflowing with energy and looks very sexy. She has a great confidence and it's a really nice sight to look at, that's why I'm a fan of her'

마마무 화사 앓이하는 연예인들 | 인스티즈
Successful fangirl, Nana, being shy.


[+235][-10]

1. [+59][-2] She looks stunning in the last picture..ㅠㅠ Even celebrities think that she's very sexy and celebrity-ish.. She has a cola-bottle-shaped body which is very amazing and also a great aura whenever she performs on stage. 

2. [+50][-2] There are a lot of juniors who admit they like a certain seniors, but not the other way around. Look at how much Hyuna and Nana are head over heels for Hwasaㅋㅋㅋㅋ Besides them, Loco, and GFriend, I think there are still a lot of celebrities who like Hwasa, even though they don't admit or reveal it to public..

3. [+44][-0] I like Hwasa too..ㅠㅠ Please hold my hands just like how you held Nana's..

4. [+19][-0] I can't imagine what would she be if she wasn't a celebrity..

5. [+15][-0] I like Hwasa so much.. I've never thought that there would come a day in my life where I look at a Korean idol and say, 'This is the real sexy!!'..

6. [+13][-0] Hwasa looks more stunning the more you look at her..

7. [+12][-0] She just looks like a foreign singer, in terms of visuals and talents..

8. [+12][-0] Hyuna's expressions.. She likes her so much..ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+11][-0] Hold my hand too..

10. [+10][-0] Hul.. She looks freaking sexy in the last picture..
trazy.com