Klook.com

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

, ,

The birth of the first married woman in Nine Muses, Moon Hyuna to get married in September



It is said that her fiance is 7 years older and is a business man. She will not only be inviting the current members of Nine Muses, but also all of the former members of Nine Muses. Moon Hyuna and Lee Uaerin will release a song titled 'Doong Doong' on August 11th.


-Oh my goodness.. She's getting married???

-Hul.. Moon Unnie, congratulations!!

-Hul.. She's 31 years old..?

-Hul..?? Moon Unnie!!!

-Hul.. Congratulations.. But please keep on singing..ㅠㅠ

-Moon Hyuna..ㅠㅠ My lady, you have to live a happy life with your man, okay?ㅠㅠ

-She's not the first former member of Nine Muses to get married, though..?

-I wonder how long they have been together..

-Hyuna-ya..ㅠㅠ

-Moon Unnie.. I liked you so much..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I had no idea she was 31 years old.. Anyway, congratulations!

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ Unbelievable.. Congratulations to Moon Hyuna!

-Hul, Unnie..

-Pardon me..??

-Hul.. Crazy.. She's my favorite member in Nine Muses..

-Oho~~ Congrats! But I hope she won't stop singing even after getting married..

-It's already the time for her to get married..

-Hyun Unnie.. I'm still using her picture as my lock screen..ㅠㅠ Now it's time for me to send you away.. Congratulations on your wedding!
trazy.com