Klook.com

Sunday, August 6, 2017

,

I bought my crush a watermelon because it's his birthday

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋF*ck, I have never imagined there would come a day where I bought a watermelon as a birthday present for someoneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My crush really loves watermelon. He would still eat watermelon even if he has severe stomachacheㅋㅋㅋ And today was his birthday.

The previous night, I promised to buy him a birthday present and asked him to come meet me. He quickly agreed. We finally met today and I asked him if he wanted anything specific for his birthday present and he said 'watermelon'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

So we went to buy watermelon and he carefully eyed the watermelons one by one..ㅋㅋ He even knocked it all until he finally found one that he wanted, with a high-pitched voice, he screamed 'I want this!!'.. Probably because he was very excited and happy to see all the watermelonsㅋㅋㅋ He was so cute, I had this urge to destroy the whole world because of it..ㅠㅠ 

After paying for the watermelon, I asked him to let me hold the watermelon but he said it's fine.. But he looked struggling with it so I showed him the 'strong girl' side of me.. Honestly, my crush is kinda timid.. And since he rarely goes out of his house, he's very weak, clumsy, and has a pale skin.. He slightly gives off the vibes of Dane DeHaan..?ㅋㅋ He's so freaking cute..ㅠㅠ 

Afterwards, he thanked me for the birthday present and went home with overflowing excitement.. I felt really proud to see that..ㅠㅠ
I'm willing to buy him watermelon everyday if he goes out with me..ㅠㅠ 
I like him so much..


[+96][-1]

1. [+27][-1] You're not crazy over him by yourself, right?? Let us know about what he thinks about you..

2. [+23][-1] Whoa, f*ck.. Dane DeHaan.. Is this the real life?? He's my ideal typeㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+8][-0] Dane DeHaan.. Are you crazy?

4. [+2][-0] I have a feeling that the OP is the only one who thinks that he looks like Dane DeHaan..

5. [+2][-0] ..?

6. [+2][-0] What?

7. [+1][-0] That sounds very cute..ㅠㅠ Tell us what happened afterwards!

8. [+1][-0] Give us an update you crazy b*tch.. Unbelievable..

9. [+1][-0] Dane DeHaan..

10. [+0][-0] Hul.. Isn't that too cute to be real?이미지확대보기
trazy.com