Klook.com

Sunday, August 27, 2017

,

Go Ara's eye color is starting to get darker compared to the past

Her eye color is still brighter than most of average people, but I feel like its getting darker compared with the past and that's why I'm writing this post..ㅋㅋㅋ

Her eye color was really bright no matter how poor the lighting was when she was a minor

어릴때보다 눈동자가 점점 어두워진 고아라 | 인스티즈
어릴때보다 눈동자가 점점 어두워진 고아라 | 인스티즈
어릴때보다 눈동자가 점점 어두워진 고아라 | 인스티즈

And here are the pictures after she turned into an adult.
It's still bright, but a little bit darker compared to the past.
어릴때보다 눈동자가 점점 어두워진 고아라 | 인스티즈
어릴때보다 눈동자가 점점 어두워진 고아라 | 인스티즈
어릴때보다 눈동자가 점점 어두워진 고아라 | 인스티즈
어릴때보다 눈동자가 점점 어두워진 고아라 | 인스티즈
어릴때보다 눈동자가 점점 어두워진 고아라 | 인스티즈


-She's really beautiful..

-I always think that she looks similar with Choo Jihyun..ㅠㅠ So pretty..

-She looks beautiful no matter what..

-Oh... The same thing also happens to me.. My eye color used to be really bright when I was a child, but now it's getting darker as I age..

-I wonder what's the reason behind that..

-I heard that she got a surgery done to fix the shape of her ears.. She used to look like a fairy before she did it done..

-Her eyes are really beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-That is so freaking fascinating..

-I'm really jealous of her eyes..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. That's really cool..

-My eyes are also getting darker as I get older.. So is my hair color..

-Her eyes are totally to die for..

-Looks like she has stars and jewels inside of her eyes.. It's so prettyㅜㅜ

-Whoa.. She is so unbelievably beautiful..

-That's fascinating.. But that doesn't change the fact that she looks gorgeous..

-How could someone be that gorgeous..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com