Klook.com

Friday, August 4, 2017

,

Exo's members looked really cute when they were a child

I'm just someone who's not particularly interested in a certain idol.. Multi-fandom..? I guess I'm more like a muggle. 

I was surfing through the internet because I was bored and accidentally found a childhood picture of D.O. I thought to myself, 'Ah.. He even looked handsome as a child'. And ended up finding some childhood pictures of the other members.. Why do they look so cute? Especially Baekhyun.. What a cutie..ㅜ


These are all that I got for now.. Are there any of you who has more?
They look so freaking cute, I want to bite them..

[+144][-5]

1. [+51][-0] I'm just going to leave it here..

2. [+41][-0] Junmyeon Kyungsoo

3. [+33][-0] Here's the original picture

4. [+25][-1] ........

5. [+23][-1] 'My buddy ID is YoonJungGanJiWal'

6. [+22][-0] Chen

7. [+20][-0] He has always looked this handsome since he was young..

8. [+18][-0] A high-defined picture of Baekhyun's baby picture..ㅠㅠㅠ He's such a cutie..

9. [+18][-0] ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+17][-3] Chanyeol..
trazy.com