Klook.com

Saturday, August 12, 2017

,

Exo sharing one portion of chicken for each fans today


The fansupport today is KokoDak (Dak means chicken in Korean)
One portion of chicken and a bottle of cola for each fans..


-Hul.. That looks delicious. Which restaurant are they from?

-That's so freaking awesome.. I'm so f*cking jealous..

-I'm so jealous of their fans.. I want chicken too..

-One portion for each person..ㄷㄷ As expected from God-Xo..

-One portion for each person.. I'm really jealous

-That's amazing..

-Exo is really awesome, just look at the level of their fan support.. I want one..ㅜㅜ

-Whoa.. That looks delicious..

-Exo seems to be doing fan support really often..

-That's so cool!!!

-People who give out chicken for free = nice people

-Hul.. I want to be their fan..

-Crazy.. I'm really jealous..ㅠㅠ

-KokoDak..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That sounds cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The scale of their fan support is on a whole different level..

-Whoa.. They get to see Exo and also get to eat a portion of chicken for free.. I'm really jealous..

-Ah.. I'm suddenly craving for chicken..

-Oh.. Unbelievable..
trazy.com