Klook.com

Saturday, July 15, 2017

, , ,

Yeri has a really cool connections..ㅋㅋㅋ

She was seen linking arms and talking with Jessiㅋㅋㅋ

And I'll end this post with a gif of Irene<3

[+95][-31]

1. [+59][-3] The picture they took together after being guests in the same show..ㅋㅋㅋ Nothing shocks me harder than her connection with Jessi..ㄷㄷ

2. [+50][-4] I think Yeri gets to become close with a lot of people regardless their ages because of her bright and cheerful personality..

3. [+50][-1] Yeri has a lot of close celebrity friends despite her young age..

4. [+21][-1] Look at how Jessi naturally puts her hand on Yeri's shouldersㅋㅋㅋㅋ This picture gets funnier the longer you look at it..

5. [+20][-0] It's kind of fascinating to see her with Jessi.. Yeri has a really wide connections..ㄷㄷ

6. [+20][-3] I heard she was really close with the principal and vice principal of her school back then.. I think she's the type of person who gets adored by a lot of people because of her loveliness..

7. [+19][-0] Yeri has this friendly looks to start off, and on top of that she's really outgoing.. I think it's one of the reason behind her popularity..? I envy her..

8. [+18][-1] Look at how she sticks next to Jessi, it's seriously so cute.. I think it would be nice to have a cute younger sister like Yeri, I would treat her as the most precious thing in the world..

9. [+18][-0] That's a very unexpected combination..ㅋㅋㅋ Yeri looks so cute..

10. [+16][-0] She's really outgoing and friendly.. I'm really jealous of her..
trazy.com