Klook.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

, ,

What's wrong with Black Pink's Jisoo?!?!?

I was just wondering why is she so beautiful..

It feels like I'm captured by her magic, I can't stop looking at her VApp..

It's my first time seeing someone as beautiful and charming as her.. For real..

And on top of that, she's really good at singing..

I'm just a non-fan who fell in love with her.. She's a rookie and I hope people would start acknowledging both her visual and skills..

[+140][-20]

1. [+34][-0] Seems like she never does heavy make up except for a performance.. No wonder, pretty people are always pretty no matter what..ㅎ

2. [+30][-0] So pretty.. 

3. [+29][-0] So pretty...

4. [+20][-1] Whoa.. Jisoo is really beautiful..

5. [+17][-0] My biases..ㅠㅠ My eyes were the happiest eyes ever when their promotions period overlap.. They look innocent yet glamorous, and they look beautiful no matter what.. For Jisoo, she somehow looks more girly and Irene looks more feminine.. I hope they will become friends and get closerㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to how much prettier they will get in the future..

6. [+15][-0] To all people who says that only women likes Black Pink and that Black Pink is the Goddess of Pann, please take a note..

7. [+14][-0] I personally like her and Irene the most among all of the other female idols lately..

8. [+12][-0] Jisoo has always been pretty since she was young... I've seen some people who says that she's pretty because she got some work done on her face but no, she's a natural beauty..

9. [+12][-0] Jisoo is really beautiful and kind, on top of that, she's also very good at singing.. It's such a shame that a lot of people still haven't acknowledged it.. I hope she will get more popular in the future..

10. [+10][-0] Look at how simple her make up is, it looks very natural.. She doesn't even draw eyeliner and doesn't do any contouring in this gif.. I look like a total mess when I don't...ㅎ
trazy.com