Klook.com

Sunday, July 23, 2017

,

What if your crush told you to not wear short skirts?

Upvote if you would still wear short skirts
Downvote if you would listen to his words, and not wear short skirts anymore

[+255][-30]

1. [+88][-1] Isn't it exactly the same with the point of this post?
I don't know what do men expect women to do when they say 'Be careful, I'm a man' when they wear short skirts.. Are they bragging off that they're a criminal?

2. [+48][-0] Who does he think he is..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would still wear short skirts no matter what..

3. [+36][-1] It's my own skirts, why does he care so much about that..

4. [+28][-17] I don't know if you guys will trust me or not, but first of all, I'm a guy.. And when we say things like that, what we actually mean is: 'I'm gonna protect you', 'That's a very short skirts.. I'm worried about you', etc.. You don't have to take it as a command, just think of it as something cute.. Especially if your crush says it.. I think Pann girls are really sensitive when it comes to this topic..

5. [+20][-0] Hmm.. But I thought what they actually mean when they say that is something like 'I'm worried the other men will look at you..', though..?
trazy.com