Klook.com

Thursday, July 27, 2017

,

What are the clothes that you really want to wear if you lose weight?

For me, it's Tommy Hilfiger's hoodieㅠㅠ I really want to lose weight so that I can look delicate and girly when I wear that.. Other than that, I also really want to wear one pieces from Lacosteㅠㅠ


[+21][-1]

1. [+21][-0] I want to lose weight so that I can look pretty in my uniform, f*ck..

2. [+19][-0] I don't even ask for much, I just want to lose weight so that I can look pretty in Adidas leggings.. I really want to wear it even if it's just for once in my entire life..

3. [+15][-1] Something like this...

4. [+8][-0] Off-shoulders and tank tops..

5. [+7][-0] Cropped tees!!

6. [+5][-0] I really want to wear bikini..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+4][-0] A white shirt and jeans..

8. [+3][-2] Guys, just wear it now.. It won't be a big problem if you wear those clothes right now.. It really aches my heart to see this post.. You guys are a really unique individuals, whether if you lose weight or not.. I hope you guys would stop depending your confidence on your weight like this..
trazy.com