Klook.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

, ,

The moment where I feel Jo Yuri is imitating Choi Yoojung


Isn't she totally copying Choi Yoojung in this scene?
I wasn't sure if she's trying hard to copy Choi Yoojung or not before, but I got goosebumps all over my body after seeing this sceneㅋㅋㅋ
I wonder what Yoojung thinks when she sees this..

[+1,213][-89]

1. [+372][-20] At least Choi Yoojung is talented..

2. [+344][-17] Choi Yoojung must be feeling unfair to see her.. I wonder what she thinks about when she sees someone trying to copy her in order to surviveㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+329][-14] Why is she acting like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+196][-6] I thought you guys said you won't watch this show?ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+116][-48] Then what kind of expressions is she supposed to use in that situation..

6. [+84][-7] I think she looks like Lee Seyoung more than Choi Yoojung..

7. [+84][-4] Imagine how embarrassed will she be if she ever gets to meet Choi Yoojung..

8. [+70][-74] How is this called 'imitating Choi Yoojung'?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys are judging her way too fast..

9. [+59][-20] Gosh.. Aren't you guys too fast to judge her..? There are a lot of male idols who do that expressions.. Does that mean they're imitating each other? I think we need to know her better before judging her..
trazy.com