Klook.com

Friday, July 28, 2017

, ,

The male idol who could learn anything that people learn in 2 months, in just 2 hours

is Hotshot's No Taehyun

For your information, Kim Taehyun is said to be the best Krump dancer in South Korea

No Taehyun, this hyung is rooting for you, fighting!

First of all, No Taehyun is an idol who promotes in the group called 'Hotshot' and participated in Produce 101. He has been into Krump dance for 6 to 7 years, and for me, I have been dancing Krump for 9 years and I haven't seen anyone who was born with the skills like him (and Boram Hyung). He was really born with the skills which is can be seen from the fact that he could learn anything that people learn in 2 months, in just 2 hours, and no one would even notice the difference. I asked him to join us as a Krump dancer but his dream to be a singer is bigger, so there's nothing else I could do.. I believe that he could've been in a higher position than me if he had chosen to be a dancer.. I hope all of his hard work will pay off.. Fighting..

No Taehyun started dancing in 9th grade, and joined the best Krump Dance Crew in Korea, 'Monster Woo Fam' in 10th grade, making him the youngest member there.

But he joined his current label from his singing skills, instead of his dancing skills
(He majored in vocal back in high school)

He was always in class A during Produce 101 + The dance 'teacher' in class A + personally made the choreography for 'Shape of You'

And it is also said that he made the whole choreography for Hotshot's new song, Jelly, in just a day..


-I'm so jealous of his skills and talent.. He was born to be a singer..

-Jelly is a really great song and it has a great choreography as well.. I can't believe he made the choreography in just a day, he's a genius..

-Hul.. He's one of Hotshot's members???? Oh my goodness..

-Taehyun-ah, I love you..

-Hul.. Monster Woo Fam.. He's really talented..

-Whoa.. I really like the concept they go with for this comeback, it's really sexy.. And the choreography is seriously no joke..

-Whoa.. He's indeed a dance prodigy who was born with the skills..

-He's truly the best.. He was born with the skills..ㅠㅠㅠ I wish him all the best..

-That's really coolㅠㅠㅠ

-Jelly is a really good song..ㅠㅠ

-Amazing..ㅠㅠ I will always be rooting for you, Taehyun!

-No Taehyunㅠㅠㅠ My Muse..ㅠㅠㅠ

-No Sensei is literally the best!

-The choreography for Jelly is absolutely cool..

-He's a genius..

-No Taehyun is the best.. You just can't help but fall in love with himㅠㅠ

-No Taehyun has become a superstar now~~

-My baby is so cool~
trazy.com