Klook.com

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

,

The good genes that you got from your parents


Let's talk about the good genes that you inherited from your parents!
For me, it's the height and the size of my eyes!


[+43][-14]

1. [+142][-2] My extremely curly hair.. F*ck, but I love my parents no matter what..

2. [+98][-9] The ability to not gain weight no matter how much I eat... I can eat a whole bucket of ice cream, fried chicken, pizza and not gain any weight at allㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+39][-0] A lot of body hair.. F*ck, not just my armpit or legs hair.. I even have some hair on my tummy..

4. [+30][-14] Intelligence.. I can understand anything that usual people takes 5 hours to understand, in just 2 hours..

5. [+29][-2] My clear and pale skinㅋㅋㅋ I don't even get tanned at allㅋㅋㅋ My skins would usually just turn red, but it would turn normal again after a few days!

6. [+28][-1] Wealthiness..ㅋㅋ It's not a good gene but it's still a good thing..

7. [+18][-0] I have a really big something.. I think I got it from my father, thank you so much..

8. [+13][-1] A sharp nose!!!

9. [+13][-1] I can eat a lot of things and not gain any weight at allㅋㅋ I can eat a fried chicken, instant noodles, and anything else at dawn and still not gain any weight at all.. I'm always around 40kg..

10. [+9][-0] Eyes and height..
trazy.com