Klook.com

Sunday, July 30, 2017

, ,

Park Bogum and Hyeri's couple items


(click on the picture for bigger size)

[+631][-86]

1. [+254][-191] They seem to be very quiet about it, I will congratulate them if this happens to be real.. Besides that, I'm already used to see them together since they worked together for Reply 1988..

2. [+232][-168] They'd make a cute couple.. I don't know if the rumors between him and Jang Nara was true, but one thing I'm sure is that he looks good together with Hyeri since they're around the same age..

3. [+152][-25] If this is true then Hyeri must be really happy to have Park Bogum as her boyfriend.. I mean, he's perfect.. Except for his religion..

4. [+109][-121] I'm sorry, but Park Bogum also stated in an interview that he prefers natural beauty more than plastic surgery beauty^^.. There's no way he would say that when his girlfriend has gone through tons of plastic surgeryㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+105][-15] Park Bogum is 100x times better than Tony Ahn..

6. [+99][-29] All these Park Bogum's hardcore fans are getting me goosebumps.. Look at how they hate on Hyeri..

7. [+94][-38] They indeed look cute together..

8. [+94][-20] Maybe they started catching feelings since they worked together for a drama.. There are a lot of couple who started off like that..

9. [+87][-13] It's terrifying how Park Bogum's fans are hating the related celebrity to death when it comes to this kind of posts..;; This reminds me of how they used to tell Irene to die because she worked together with Park Bogum in Music Bank.. And now that there are dating rumors about him surfaced online, they act as if they were his mom.. They also tell Hyeri to die just because of the rumors.. Seems like Park Bogum will have a hard time to interact with any other women because of his fans..

10. [+75][-17] I can only think of Tony Ahn whenever I see Hyeri..
trazy.com