Klook.com

Saturday, July 22, 2017

, ,

Oh My Girl's Binnie goes with the 80s anime concept for a pictorial

오마이걸 비니 80년대 만화 히로인 컨셉의 화보 | 인스티즈
Binnie for the August issue of Arena Homme Plus

오마이걸 비니 80년대 만화 히로인 컨셉의 화보 | 인스티즈


-So pretty, Yubin-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. She looks like a Japanese idol..

-Bae Yoobin.. She's really pretty..

-She suits that concept really well..ㅠㅠ

-She reminds me of Im Soojung..

-Unbelievable.. I thought she was Ahn Hyungseob dressing up as a woman..

-I thought she was Suzy in the first picture..

-I really like this kind of concept..

-Oh.. I can see Im Soojung in her..

-Seunghee in the back looks really cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Bae Yubin is the bestㅠㅠ

-She suits this concept really well.. As expected from Binnie..

-Is that Mimi? The girl whose face is covered with stickers in the last pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-Bae Yubin!! Is really pretty!!

-She's driving me crazyㅠㅠ

-I can see Go Junhoe and Im Soojung in her..
trazy.com