Klook.com

Thursday, July 20, 2017

,

My friend broke my phone..

It hasn't been awhile since I bought this iPhone 7..
She was playing around my phone and suddenly dropped it to the floor, resulting the screen to break;;
I was very surprised and shocked, but she was like 'Ah..ㅋ Sorryㅋㅋㅋ' and laughed.
I was very dumb-founded and mad, so I cursed at her and went home as soon as school ended..
Both the screen guard and the actual screen behind it broke, and my phone isn't working properly right now..
Is it okay for me to ask her for some money to fix my phone?


[+350][-5]

1. [+218][-1] It doesn't matter whether if she's your friend or not, it's your right to get the compensate money from her for breaking your phone. If you don't ask for it, you will become a fool.. iPhone is not cheap, and fixing the screen probably costs a lot of money as well.. It's her fault for not being careful while playing with your phone. Ask her to pay for it, even though it means that your relationship with her will get worse..

2. [+166][-0] Of course she needs to pay for it..ㅋㅋ She's the one who broke your phone.. Fixing an iPhone screen is not cheap, though..

3. [+37][-0] What's important here is not about whether you should ask her to pay for it or not.. She should've offered to pay for the damage even before you asked if she's not shameless..ㅋㅋ If you really feel bad about asking her to pay for it, then just split the money. She can pay for the 90% while you pay for the 10%.. What's annoying here is the fact that she tried to slip out of the problem by laughing it off.. She should've at least apologized to you..

4. [+30][-0] She obviously has to pay for the damage she made..

5. [+22][-0] If I broke my friend's phone, I would apologize and offer to pay for the damage.. Not laughing it off.. Seems like there are a lot of shameless people in this world..
trazy.com