Klook.com

Thursday, July 20, 2017

,

Men's visuals in women's eyes

Men just needs to be tall..
An average looking 185cm tall guy is much more popular than a handsome looking 165cm guyㅋㅋ
I'm 183cm and I bet I'm more popular than Im Siwan and Lee Gikwang, who are only 165cm tall..
9 out of 10 women would choose me over both of them..ㅋㅋ
Men don't need to be handsome, they just need to be tallㅋㅋ

[+52][-589]

1. [+198][-3] Hyung, I don't think this is right..

2. [+158][-3] I really think men who think that they're handsome just because they're tall are really pathetic.. If being tall guarantees you popularity among women, Seo Janghoon and Yao Ming would be the most popular men in this world..

3. [+144][-7] I'm a woman myself and I disagree.. I like handsome men, even if they're shortㅎ

4. [+35][-1] Well, if I have to put it in order it would be like this: Handsome and tall men >> Handsome but short (>160cm) men >> Ugly but tall men >> Short and ugly men..

5. [+24][-0] Even if you say you were 190cm, I would still choose 165cm guy with Wonbin's visual over you..

6. [+18][-0] I don't really look at heights, though..? And I really hate people who are nothing but tall..

7. [+12][-1] My boyfriend is 184cm and it's indeed very nice to have a tall boyfriend like him, especially when he hugs me.. But to imagine a 184cm tall man with visual like Kim Youngchul, hm..ㅎㅎ

8. [+11][-0] So you're saying that a 185cm tall guy with visual like Ok Dongja (comedian) is more popular than a 165cm tall guy with visual like Song Joongki??

9. [+11][-0] Can't relate at all.. Because I've seen too much ugly but tall men in streets..

10. [+6][-0] What are you talking about..ㅋ Men is all about the looks..
trazy.com