Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

,

Looks vs brains

Upvote if you prefer to be super pretty but stupid
Downvote if you prefer to be super smart but ugly

Which one would you choose if you had the chance to be born again?


[+241][-48]

1. [+69][-16] Your life will be miserable if you're ugly, no matter how smart you are.

2. [+59][-1] Don't give up on both options;;^^ There are a lot of beautiful women who go to top universities.. There are a lot of people who have both the looks and the brain..ㅋㅋ

3. [+37][-10] I can just study hard so that I can get employed in a company that gives me large wage, and then I can get some work done on my face using that money..

4. [+16][-0] Of course, I want to be pretty as well but in order to live as a human, properly, I think I would choose to have the brains instead. Just like how humans do, even animals like things that are good-looking, but they can't use their brains like how humans do, right? I think living as a proper human is more important to me..

5. [+15][-4] The possibility of being successful because of your looks is only 1%, the other 99.9% is because of your brain..

6. [+12][-1] What's the use of having beautiful looks, we all will get old anyway. But we can earn so much money if we're smart, we can buy our selves a big ass apartment, to go on vacation, etc. But if you're only pretty, without the brains, you can only depend on your husband. There's no guarantee that pretty women will marry to a nice man..
trazy.com