Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

,

Kim Samuel's reactions after accidentally hitting his fan on her face

He went to Hongkong for a fan meeting a few days ago.
He really does like a puppy, right? It's probably because he has a really small face..

I'm saying that he's really~ handsome.. Especially his clear eyes.
The clear eyes that hurt so many Noona fans' hearts.

He was dancing with his fan and accidentally hit her on her face.
His fans are currently getting heart attack from his reactions afterwards.

Are you sure he's really a middle school student..?
That fan is killing two birds with one stone.. She got hit by Samuel and he hugged her afterwards..
Samuel-ah, you can slap me on both side of my face and I would be really happyㅠㅠ

He was really surprised and covered his fan's face with his hand.
Look at how big his hand is, the fan looks like she was having a hard time to breathe because of it..ㅋㅋㅋ

He looks like as if he's shooting for a mellow dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's my first time feeling such things towards a middle school student..

Look at the 'Oppa' vibes that this middle school student is radiating..ㅠㅠㅠ

I heard he's also really good at giving fan services..
Anyway, Samuel.. I'm saying this for one more time, you can slap me on both sides of my face and I would be really happy..

[+131][-2]

1. [+41][-0] He's really sweet..ㅠㅠ He kept on saying sorry even after the fan got off from the stageㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+33][-0] He keeps on getting more handsome as the time goes by.. I sincerely wish him a good luck on his solo debut!!

3. [+33][-1] Oh Gosh.. Who is this!! How could he grow up so much in just a few months!! His styling has gotten so much better now.. I mean, why did they have to do him dirty during Produce 101? Anyway, look at how tall he is.. Samuel.. Whoa..

4. [+20][-0] I know that he's young, but everytime I see him on Produce 101, I just can't help but think that he's really sexy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+17][-0] I think he's a very honest and kind person..

6. [+15][-0] It's really heart-fluttering to see the way he pulls her into his arms like that..

7. [+15][-0] Samuel.. He's too skinny.. But he's still really handsome.. I watched the full video before and he hugged her for a quite long time.. Fu.. I'm jealous..

8. [+14][-0] How is it possible that he's still in 3rd grade of middle high school..?

9. [+14][-0] He's seriously so sweet..ㅠㅠ It's really heart-fluttering..

10. [+13][-0] W.. Wait a minute.. Why is Samuel so handsome??ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know he was this cool.. 
trazy.com