Klook.com

Friday, July 21, 2017

, , , ,

Jo Yuri Choi Yoojung

I used to think that Jo Yuri is very cute, and that's all.. But after since people call her as Choi Yoojung's look alike, she appears prettier and cuter in my eyes. I know that I shouldn't judge about Jo Yuri because I know literally nothing about her, but why do I feel like she's trying hard to copy Choi Yoojung?

First of all, the way she pouts her lips, also the way she acts shy but suddenly changes her expressions in a matter of second when she dances, and also her expression during the dance break.. It looks exactly the same with Choi Yoojung's expression.. Honestly, if I was Choi Yoojung, I would've feel offended to see it..


[+80][-44]

1. [+49][-1] She owes a lot to Yoojung..ㅋㅋ

2. [+50][-0] I also thought she was cute when I watched the first episode last week, and judging from this week's episode, I think she's very self-concious about it....ㅜ I always see Yoojung in her no matter what she does..It would be better for her to show off her own charms, though..

3. [+48][-2] But Yoojung is more lovely and cuter than her.. She keeps on copying Yoojung, it makes her look like a strange kid;;

4. [+31][-0] But at least, Yoojung is talented.. For Jo Yuri, she has nothing else beside looking like Choi Yoojung. I don't know why she ranks that high..ㅋㅋ She's the kid who ranks 2nd from the bottom in the evaluation..

5. [+28][-0] I knew she would be the Choi Yoojung of Idol School when she acts shy and says 'I'm.. very shy..ㅎㅎ'

6. [+25][-0] It's very obvious, judging by how she said she's a timid person during the interview, but changes her expressions in a matter of second when she dances..ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+18][-1] She's trying really hard to copy Choi Yoojung, but she will never be able to beat Yoojung.. Choi Yoojung has this certain fatal cuteness that attract people to become her fan, and Jo Yuri just doesn't have it..

8. [+18][-0] Her dancing skills is average, she's just good at copying Yoojung's expressions..

9. [+14][-0] I seriously got goosebumps when I watched her yesterday.. The look in her eyes when she dances, it's just exactly the same with Yoojung's..

10. [+12][-0] Let her be.. She can't beat the original anyway..
trazy.com