Klook.com

Sunday, July 23, 2017

, ,

I just watched Knowing Brother..

I swear I'm not a fan of Exo.. My sister was watching the show and I was eating my dinner beside her so I decided to watch it together with her and realized how cute Exo's members are..

Especially Kai.. He's very different from what I thought.. I didn't know he was that cheerful..

Maybe it's because Exo rarely releases bright songs or something like that.. I almost never see them smile while performing on stage, that's why I didn't know that they were that friendly and fun to be withㅋㅋ It was very surprising to find out..

Looks like each of them have their own unique charms that makes them different..
I wish Exo all the best!

[+539][-40]

1. [+122][-0] I also thought Kai was a really fierce and stern person at first.. I was very surprised to find out his true colorㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+102][-1] Thank you for seeing Exo in a positive light.. Kai is actually very pure and innocentㅋㅋ

3. [+92][-0] I'm an Exo-L and I would like to thank you for this positive post about Exoㅠㅠㅠ I'm wishing you all the best in your life..

4. [+29][-0] I know right.. Exo is very different from the first impression they left on me.. I didn't know Kai was actually that kind of person, I seriously thought he was a blunt and chic person..

5. [+25][-0] This one is very funny.. Kim Jongin is sad because he doesn't have a belly fatㅋㅋㅋ
Kai: I don't have this..
Lee Sugeun: Why doesn't your belly protrude out..?

6. [+21][-0] That's right.. They're very different with how they usually act on stage, which is very surprising for me.. Especially Kai and Sehun, they are very pure and innocent.. But become very serious and dedicated when they practice, judging from what I've seen in Infinity Challenge.. It makes me realize that they're not idols for no reason..

7. [+20][-0] And they also speak very prettily..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Sugeun-ah.. Why are you hurting me??'ㅠ

8. [+15][-0] Jongin is very girly.. I was very surprised to know that his actual personality is the total opposite from how he looks..

9. [+14][-0] These are the same person.. Hurray for Kai..

10. [+13][-0] Kai is a very outgoing person..
trazy.com