Klook.com

Thursday, July 20, 2017

,

How did they find out Wanna One's private schedules.. Sasaeng fans have crossed the lines




-Please know your boundaries, these people are seriously.. ugh..

-Whoa.. I'm getting goosebumps..

-Look at Daehwi's expressions..ㅠㅠㅠ

-YMC, do your jobㅠㅠ

-Daehwi-ya..ㅠㅠ What do these people think they're doing..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Daehwi-ya..ㅠㅠ Aren't they going to hire better body guards?ㅠㅠ

-Daehwi-ya, my baby..ㅠㅠ

-Sasaengs are not fans..

-Hul.. Look at my baby's expressions..ㅠㅠ Just imagine how uncomfortable he is with the whole situation..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. That's really severe..

-Whoa.. I'm seriously getting goosebumps all over my body right now.. Do they really have to do that..?

-Please protect your artists better, YMC.. They're very bad at doing their job, I'm getting mad here..

-Hul.. There's even an article about it..

-Sasaengs are not fans.. They're just.. Sasaengs..

-Please don't cross the lines.. Are you willing to take any responsibilities if any of the members get hurt?

-Please don't disturb my Daehwi..ㅠㅠ

-Seriously, though.. What is their company doing?

-Not my bias but I feel really sorry towards these boysㅠㅠ I heard that they're really young, and yet they have to go through all of these things..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com