Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

, ,

Heize crying because of Hyorin

I just listened to Unnie's song in the Han River and I just.. cried..ㅎㅎ The woman who can make a person cry just because of her voice, her name is #GodHyorin.. You will see a #fool if you swipe the picture.. #ScreenCapture #DontUploadTheVideo ..... @xhyolynxx

Hyorin sang a song for her and she cried..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Ah.. So cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Heize is seriously so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is she a fan of Hyorin? Or are they close with each other..??? Is this just a prank??

-I'm jealous of people who are close with Hyorin.. Hyorin takes a really good care of people around her, she adores them a lot, she worries about them..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Dahye is seriously the cutest person in this world..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodness..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like she cried for realㅋㅋㅋ That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Heize looks very innocent and pureㅋㅋㅋ I watched the episode of Cultwo Show where she guested together with Red Velvet and I seriously thought she was a machine because she kept on saying 'Thank You' non stop.. She's a really kind person..

-I wonder what song did Hyorin sing for her..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Heize has a really soft heart.. She's also very pretty and kind..

-Hul.. I'm so jealous of both of them..

-Both Hyorin and Heize are really cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Right.. I forgot they used to star in Unpretty Rapstar together..
trazy.com