Klook.com

Sunday, July 30, 2017

,

Dating idols as a commoner is actually very easy

There are even some male idols who are dating underage commoners these daysㅋㅋㅋ
There are some rumors that you can enter idols' waiting room and get your number asked by them whether if you're a commoner or underage as long as you're pretty..
I'm sure there are a lot of people who would think that I'm lying, but I'm just telling you the truth about how easy it is for commoners to date idols..
Don't trust me too much, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+325][-13]

1. [+116][-2] Idols are human, after all.. It's possible for them to date idols, actresses/actors, commoners, people who are the same sex with them, their own teammates, athletes, etc.. They are humans too, just like us..

2. [+110][-6] Why do people think that idols are always serious with their relationships? They're enjoying life just like us.. Is there a law that states idols can only date idols? You're really innocent..

3. [+87][-1] There are unexpectedly a lot of idols who are dating commoners.. They usually get to know each other through blind dates or connectionsㅋㅋ

4. [+63][-0] I'm fine with them dating, as long as they don't get involved in prostitution or one night stands.. Honestly, I'm really afraid if my bias actually does that.. No one knows what those idols are up to behind the cameras..

5. [+51][-0] The reality hits me really hard as I read this post..ㅋㅋㅋ But still, I'm going to trust my bias..

6. [+40][-0] I once got to know a trainee through a blind date back when I was 21 years old, I remember how unique his mindset was..ㅋㅋ He thinks himself is the king of this country and I am just a peasant..ㅋㅋ He always brag about how he has a lot of fans, he has a rotten mind.. I stopped contacting him three days after we first met and he asked me to meet him in Gangnam, but I couldn't go since I had classes, so he went to my school instead;; So I asked him, 'Why did you come to my school??' and he said he thought I gave him the permission to go to my school..ㅋㅋ He also said that I will be fine as long as I wear sunglasses and masks, he's acting as if he's a top star.. For your information, he still hasn't debuted yet until this day..

7. [+37][-0] Back then, I used to think 'What if my Oppas are out there trying to get female idols' numbers?ㅠㅠㅠ' but now I'm like 'All my Oppas do is trying to get female idols' number, what should I do..?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+36][-2] But you need to be pretty af..

9. [+34][-1] This is the truth, guys.. I've heard about a well-known male idol hanging out with a really beautiful woman in the beach, he asked her to grab a drink together and ended up having a one night stand.. As a fangirl, I've heard stuffs like this a lot so it doesn't really matter to me anymore..

10. [+29][-1] Agree..ㅋㅋ Most of people think that idols would only date a goddess-like women, but in reality, they usually date the typical pretty girls you would see in Gangnam..
trazy.com