Klook.com

Thursday, July 27, 2017

,

Are there anyone who has a more fascinating name than mine?

My name is Nam Goong Estherㅋㅋㅋ That's why people always say 'Pardon?' whenever I tell them my name


[+27][-0]

1. [+28][-1] People won't easily forget your name because it's really unique, it has an impact and it's a good thing..

2. [+22][-0] My name is Ga Nayeon and whenever the teacher exits the class, my friends would always go 'Ga Nayeon??' (sounds like: Are you leaving?) which makes me can't concentrate on studying..

3. [+15][-0] My name is Han Hyowol and my friends always make fun of it by saying that it sounds like the name of someone who lives during Joseon Dynasty..

4. [+13][-1] Kim Yeoju.. F*ck, my name is Yeoju.. My sister's name is Yeonju, it sounds quite fine but I don't get it why my parents name me 'Yeoju'..ㅠㅠ My friends always make fun of me by singing 'The main character is you, baby~~' (Referring to Hands On Me's lyrics, Yeoju means Female lead character)

5. [+9][-0] My name is Lee Hussey.... F*ck, my mom named me after Olivia Hussey.. What's the use of it, I don't even look like Olivia Hussey..

6. [+8][-0] Lee Jigoo.. Ugh.. What's with Jigoo, though.. That's why my teacher always asks me to explain about earth (Jigoo means earth) in front of the class!! Ah, f*ckㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+8][-0] Han Jungsook.. I seriously want to change my name, f*ckㅜㅜ(Jungsook means silence)

8. [+8][-0] My name is Goo Seul!! My last name is Goo and my name is Seul.. It's really unique and that's why everyone in my school knows my name, even if they don't know my face..ㅋㅋ (Gooseul means bead/marble)

9. [+8][-2] My name is No Ella, nice to meet you.. My last name is No and my name is Ella..

10. [+7][-0] I'm really jealous of your unique nameㅠㅠㅠ

11. [+7][-1] Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ Nam Goong is an already unique last name and on top of that, your name is Esther..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com