Klook.com

Sunday, June 25, 2017

,

Yoo Seungho, "I can't date anyone because no woman likes me"



-What are you talking about!! I'm here!!

-Seungho-ya, what are you talking about.. You're making this noona really mad.. Just say that you don't have anyone to dump..

-Is it because he's too handsome, women find it burdensome to get closer to him, or is it because he's too humble?

-???? Stop lying.. Seungho-ya..

-What are you talking about..??

-Seungho-ya, what about men? There are a lot of men who like you, you know..

-What did you just say???

-Me.. Me.. ME..

-Humble Seungho..ㅋㅋ He's not only handsome, but also well-mannered.. What kind of woman wouldn't like him?

-I'm here..

-What about this hyung, Seungho-ya?

-What..?? Am I not a woman???

-I'm here!!! You can have me!!!

-Seungho-ya, wait for me..

-It's me, it's me~ (Refering to Pick Me lyrics)

-Me!!! I'm here!!!!! I'm right here!!!!!!!!
trazy.com