Klook.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

, ,

Wanna One's hater who has crossed the lines

'Rem, please do (kill) this one too'

Note: Rem here is a murderer who killed a primary school student in Incheon


-Is she in her right mind? Ugh..

-Looks like she's out of her mind..

-Ah.. I'm getting mad..

-This is seriously not right.. What have Jisung done to her to make her say things like that..

-Whoa.. I'm getting goosebumps.. Please sue her, MMO..

-That's the worst thing ever.. Why do you live with such personality? Seriously..

-MMO, what are you doing? Aren't you going to sue her?

-Jisung has gotten a lot of hate comments these days, I wonder what is MMO doing instead of taking care of those comments..

-I wonder why she hates Jisung so much..
  -Probably because her favorite trainee didn't make it to the top 11..
  -Yeah, but why does she only hate Jisung?

-I'm literally speechless.. I don't think that person is sane..

-Whoa.. Shouldn't we inform MMO about that tweet?

-That person needs to go to hospital and get her mental health checked up..

-She's just as bad as the murderer..

-That's so cruel.. What kind of wrong-doings did Jisung do to her to make her say something like that.. Our Jisung is so precious..ㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan of Yoon Jisung, but I agree that she has crossed the lines..

-Hul.. What's wrong with her.. Even her username is go to army 27..
trazy.com