Klook.com

Saturday, June 17, 2017

, , ,

The trainee who got eliminated from the final line up, but become the most searched keyword on searching engines

There's nothing else I can do beside streaming for Nu'est songs once they comeback..ㅠㅠ

1. Kim Jonghyun
2. Wanna One
3. Ha Sungwoon
4. Jung Sewoon
5. Kim Samuel
6. Yoon Sojung
7. Nu'est
8. Kang Dongho
9. Ardor and Able
10. No Taehyun

프듀는 떨어졌는데 네이버, 다음 싸그리 실검 1위 하고 있는 아이ㅠ | 인스티즈
1. Kim Jonghyun
2. Kim Samuel 
3. Yoon Sojung
4. Lee Daehwi Jeon Somi
5. Jung Sewoon
6. Woman of Dignity
7. Kim Jaehwan
8. Wanna One
9. Park Jihoon
10. Ha Sungwoon


-Jonghyun-ah, I'm really sorry..

-Sewoon-ah..ㅠㅠㅠ

-The Pledis..ㅠㅠ Muel-ah..ㅠㅠ

-I can't believe Jonghyun is not in the final line up..ㅠㅠ Who will be the leader then?ㅠㅠ

-My one pick is in the final line up, but I have no thoughts to stan Wanna One..ㅠㅠ Jonghyun-ahㅠㅠ

-Jonghyun-ah, I will wait for you.. You're the best..

-I'm not going to stan Wanna One because Jonghyun is not in the group.. I'm sorry and I love you..

-Sewoon-ah, I'm really sorry..

-I can't send Jonghyun away just like this.. My heart is breaking eventhough my one pick is in the final line up..

-Jonghyun-ah..ㅠㅠ I don't want to believe this..ㅠㅠ

-The first trainee that I ever voted was Bugi.. You've worked really hard..

-I promise I will make Nu'est win #1 on music charts and music shows.. I'm sorry..

-Jonghyun-ah.. I'm sorry, and thank you..

-I still can't believe it..

-Sewoon-ah.. Jonghyun-ah.. I have nothing to say beside that I'm really sorry..

-I really really don't want to lose both Jonghyun and Sewoon.. Produce 101 is much meaner than I thought..
trazy.com