Klook.com

Sunday, June 25, 2017

The situation that 95% of drivers can't avoid from

????

A drunk man crawling in the middle of highway at 3 AM


-Sh*t.. That looks scary;;

-Hul.. So scary..

-F*ck.. Is he crazy?

-I thought that was a ghost but it's actually much more terrifying than ghosts..

-Whoa.. That's so f*cking scary.. I probably wouldn't be able to avoid him, I can't even see him if you didn't point it out..

-Hul.. How could we avoid him at that situation..

-Crazy man..

-Crazy.. What if he surprised the drivers and make them get into a big accident;; He shouldn't have drank that much.. 

-Drunk people laying in the middle of the street is basically not different from drunk drivers.. They both put people's life at risk..

-What the.. Just die alone if you want to, no need to put other people's life at risk..

-Is he shooting for 'Ring'??ㄷㄷ

-Whoa.. I thought he was a ghost..

-This makes me so mad.. What if someone hits him to death? He's turning innocent people into murderers..

-Hul.. So scary..ㅠㅠ I don't think I will be able to drive anymore..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com