Klook.com

Saturday, June 17, 2017

, , , , , ,

The pictures that show Minhyun having a painful expression

This is not the expression that someone who's going to debut should have on his face..ㅠㅠ
He doesn't look happy at all..ㅠㅠㅠ


I think my heart is going to rip off when I see him smiling so brightly like this..
Our Jonghyun has worked so hard..
Our Jonghyun puts one of his hand on his chest and smiles as if he was the happiest man alive when Minhyun expresses how he feels for being in the final line up.

Kim Jonghyun, Kang Dongho, Choi Minki, Hwang Minhyun, you all have to re-unite<3
I will be waiting for you. Even though you all have to be separated right now, let's work hard..
I love you is not enough to express my feelings towards you right now.

[+1,297][-15]

1. [+301][-0] I couldn't watch the show when they announced Jonghyun's ranking.. I think this is how it feels like to have my whole world collapsed right in front of me.. I can't express how sad I am to see Minhyun's back..

2. [+290][-0] They shot Jieqiong's face right after they announced Jonghyun's ranking and it looks like she was really surprised.. Jonghyun-ahㅠㅠ

3. [+183][-4] I don't understand why did they announce the middle ranking.. Lee Daehwi ranked #11~#14 at first but he made it to #3 in the end, I feel sorry towards the other trainees who got pushed back because of it..

4. [+165][-2] His name quickly became the most searched keyword in searching engine when Boa already announced the trainee who ranked 5th and she still hadn't called Jonghyun yet. People were questioning why wasn't he called yet and looked it up on searching engines. I'm a Pledis' stan and I wished Jonghyun would rank 11th.. Only for the show, he worked so hard with his body to dance, got no proper part distribution, and always become the leader.. He has trained for 8 years in total and that's not a short time, it's seriously too bad that he didn't make it to the top 11..

5. [+120][-2] I cried out all of my tears when I saw Hwang Minhyun cried so hard, he couldn't even get up from his seat, when he hugged Dongho, and when he spent the whole time alone and didn't get near the other trainees because he was crying. Minhyun-ah.. What should I do.. I want to tell you to be happy, I'm really worried for you.. The Pledis, I'm sorry..
trazy.com