Klook.com

Friday, June 23, 2017

, ,

The girl group who talks about period in front of Kim Heechul

Siyeon: For female idols, we all go through some 'difficulties' once in every month.. Sometimes, I hope people can understand that..

Seems like almost all of female idols are really comfortable talking with Kim Heechul..
Not only the female idols in the pictures, but female idols in general.
They even talk about the difficulties of having a period in front of him..


-I agree.. Having a period is not an easy thing to go through..

-I think Heenim is a really kind person.. Heenim is the best..

-I know right.. It gets even worse in summer..

-Oh Gosh..ㅜㅜ It must be really hard for them.. It hurts so much even when I'm just staying still.. I can't imagine how hard it is for them, they have to sing and dance at the same time..

-I can't even imagine how hard it is for them..ㅠㅠ It's already hard enough for me to stay still..ㅠㅠ

-I think dancing when you're having a period is the worst thing ever..

-Heechul..<3 You made a good choice to debut as an idol..

-It mustn't be easy for them.. It's already annoying enough for me to do normal things, I can't imagine how annoying it is for them to dance and keep on smiling while having their period..

-Whoa.. I've never thought about this thing..ㅠㅠ Heenim is such a kind guy for listening to that concern of theirs..ㅠㅠ

-It's already hard enough for me to move a bit.. How about them, they still have to dance..

-Being an idol is a really tough job..

-Heenim..ㅠㅠ

-They have to wear skirt and wear a safety shorts underneath it.. They must be sweating so much while dancingㅠㅠ I can't even imagine how uncomfortable is that..

-It must be really tough for them.. They have to wear short stage outfits..

-On top of that, girl groups usually wear tight stage outfits.. I don't even want to imagine..

-Having a period during their activities in summer must be a nightmare for them..
trazy.com