Klook.com

Sunday, June 25, 2017

,

The Chinese culture that I'm really jealous of

부러운 중국문화 중 甲 | 인스티즈
부러운 중국문화 중 甲 | 인스티즈


-Hul.. That's right, my friend used to live in Guang Zhou and she told me that her school gives the students a break time for them to take a nap.. I'm so jealous of them..

-If only we also have that culture here, I will never sleep in the middle of classes..ㅠㅠ

-Why do the kids in the second picture sleep with the same positions..?

-That's amazing.. It must be really nice for them..

-That kid who puts his hands in the middle of his thighs is seriously so cute!!

-Whoa.. Even in the companies..? I'm really jealous of them..

-I used to study in China back then and this is the best thing that ever happened to me..

-I'm jealous but.. It doesn't matter anyway, I still can get some sleep in the middle of classes..

-But my head hurts and I can't sleep at night if I take some nap in the afternoonㅠㅠ I'm so jealous of those who can take naps in afternoon and have no problems with it..

-Agree!! I went on an exchange program and was really shocked to see all the students lay their heads on their table and sleep after the lunch time!

-I live in China and taking naps in afternoon is a must for Chinese people here..

-I'm not even asking much, I would be happy if my school let me sleep even if it's only for 30 minutes..

-Whoa.. Should I start learning Chinese..?

-My Chinese teacher once complained about how tired he is because there's no nap time in our schoolㅋㅋ
trazy.com