Klook.com

Saturday, June 10, 2017

, , , ,

Take a look at Ha Sungwoon's faceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Is this the real life..

[+598][-41]

1. [+99][-5] Sh*t.. He has a really nice skin..

2. [+98][-5] What should I do when he's looking handsome like this..

3. [+96][-5] He's a man but why does he look so prettyㅠㅠㅠ I'm feeling ashamed of my ownself..

4. [+30][-0] He reminds me of Exo's Suho, not because they look alike, but because of the similarity they have. Both of them have a really clear and porcelain-like skin, delicate facial features, and the combination of handsome and pretty..

5. [+27][-0] If that's how he looks like with no make up then I have no other choice but admit that he's handsome..

6. [+26][-0] I started to stan him because of his voice but I'm starting to fall for his visual these days..

7. [+21][-0] Yes, this is the real life.. not fantasy..

8. [+20][-0] He kinda have similar auras with Exo's Suho..? They both have a very pale skin tone and look elegant..ㅠㅠ Suho is really my type, which means that Ha Sungwoon is also my type from now on..ㅠㅠ

9. [+19][-0] Look at his visual.. Is this the real life..

10. [+19][-0] So freaking prettyㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com