Klook.com

Sunday, June 25, 2017

, , ,

Same Clothes Different Feeling: Jennie vs Boa

NgfdS
fYJyp
wDBMc
ZlRak


-Oh.. Both of them look beautiful in that dress..

-For me, the dress looks the best when the model wears it..

-It's my first time seeing a model who makes her dress looks unflattering..ㅋㅋㅋ Both of them are equally pretty!

-Both of them look beautiful in their own way..

-The dress looks oversized in Jennie..

-I can't see anything beside Boa's face..

-Hul.. I didn't even realize these are the same dress!

-Why is Boa so pretty..? I literally dropped my jaw..

-Jennie looks so gorgeous..ㅠㅠ

-You can't compare them because Boa didn't take a full body shot picture with that dress..

-YG's Princess and SM's Queenㅠㅠ

-Jennie is still young and yet she already has that aura..

-Boa's visual is driving me insane for real..ㅠㅠ Jennie is beautiful as well~
trazy.com